lumps

greendayrock

Reaction score
hi my daughter had her mmr about 2 weeks ago, and i am not sure if this is related but she has developed 2 pea sized lumps behind one of her ears, not on the actual ear but on the boney part behind. Does anyone know what it could be, she is of her food a bit aswell and i think her glands r swollen.

cheers for any helpxxx

sorry hun im not sure really....maybe a little reaction to the mumps part of the jab maybe?
Id give NHS direct a ring hun and see what they say.
Hope she feels better soon
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

alice had a lump behind each ear a few weeks after she was born, I took her to my GP who said it was glads and it should go down...

as for after jabs im not sure? is it a symptom of measles, mumps or rubela? :think:

thanks for your replys i am gonna leave it a week and if they aint gone down i will take her to the docs. she is fine in her self and her appetite is back so thats good.

xxx

bless her. Alice went right off her food when she had her japs. She never really reacted to jabs in the past, but that lot really knocked it out of her.

Let us know how she goes, poor little mite!!

glad she is eating again hun. Let us know how she gets on ok lots of hugs i cant imagine how worrying it must be :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back