Lumps

carli91

Reaction score
I've just found a lump in my left breast it's about the size of a pip and its hard. Its only there when I am lying down, when I stand up I can't find it. Really panicking now :( not really sure what to be looking out for and can't get to the doctors until Monday. Has anyone else has this and everything been ok?

My breasts are mega bumpy, they've always felt like I've got "pips"...

However I found a lump and went to a doctor and they said it was just hormones, get it checked but try not to worry too much :)

It's probably just your boobs changing ready for milk. Try not to worry (easier said that done) but to reassure yourself give your doctor or mw a call xx

I've
Found so man lumps in mine that come and go! Try not to worry but get checked out if you are
Concerned xxx

I had weird lumps on my nipples & I panicked but they are just glands preparing for breast feeding - which I'm not doing by the way! I read today that orgasms whilst breast feeding are common, just another thing that has weirded me out! Lol x

Thanks ladies feel abut better now still going to get checked just incase! Rachel I'm not breast feeding myself the orgasms whilst breast feeding is just weird :/ xx

I had weird lumps on my nipples & I panicked but they are just glands preparing for breast feeding - which I'm not doing by the way! I read today that orgasms whilst breast feeding are common, just another thing that has weirded me out! Lol x

What the eff? That's a load of crap lol

tapatalking x

Ha ha....well orgasms are good for the pelvic floor, so maybe that's a good thing! :lol:

I was literally about to post about this. I have a lump on the edge of one of my nipples. I looks like a blocked gland. I'm not too worried and thought I'd ask my midwife in two weeks and you lot have helped reassure me that I don't need to rush to the doctors. Thank you :)

I was literally about to post about this. I have a lump on the edge of one of my nipples. I looks like a blocked gland. I'm not too worried and thought I'd ask my midwife in two weeks and you lot have helped reassure me that I don't need to rush to the doctors. Thank you :)

They are your milk glands, and they are a good thing! Apparently they help baby latch on, so the more you have the better!

I promise it's true, google it! It's rarely talked about, a taboo subject but sometimes it's a bodies natural involuntary reaction. Another reason not to BF in my opinion!! Weird!x

I've been breastfeeding for over 3 months now and this has not happened to me, maybe some people have majorly oversensitive nipples lol x

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back