• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lower pains!

lmwarr

Reaction score
The last couple of days I have been getting pains down stairs. They are quite sharp pains. Is this my body getting ready for the birth? Also i can fell her moving much lower down now so i suppose it could be to do with that. Is everyone else getting these pains?

It could be her head hittng your cervix as she begins to bear down on your cervix hun. xxx

yea i get them all the time.. are they very sharp and last just a few seconds and make you feel like your going to pee yourself? it's the head engaging and your cervix softening. I started getting them around week 35.

x

Thanks. Yes they are sharp and do shock me each time i get them. x

Another thing for me to look forward to! :shock:

ditto, I've been experiencing the same, not so pleasant when he suddenly hits mi bladder and almost caught short weeing myself! :shock:

yea still here.. although i'm staying positive... :dance: :dance: i'm having this baby on time....

x

Hi there,

I have recently started to get very low pains...I don't remember having these when I had my first daughter...although she is 9 years old now so its quite some time ago.... :lol:
I was told with your second child the head doesn't engage...does anyone know if this is true? :?
Hope everyone is well...
Love n hugs to all :hug:
Claire
xxxxx

They say a second baby doesn't usually engage till birth but I know people who's babies have engaged on their second so I don't think it's a rule. Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back