• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Low blood pressure

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I felt like my heart jumped into my mouth earlier for some rason then my hearyt started racing really fast and i ihad to sit down as i felt well funny.
Drunk some water and kept aneye on pulse and miul whipped out her bp kit and took it - was a bit low at 56/98 but she said it was prob cos i was tired.
I have been walking round perterborough today catching up with an old friend for the best part of 6 hours and had ds with me too.

I keep forgetting that my baby is due in a few weeks and should be tasking it easy.

Sod it, bed early and carry on reading new harry potter book :D

I am! will be having a hot bath soon and saome hot choc.

My fault for racing around like a mad woman all day!

Don't have that bath too hot Mrs_Tommo as it might make you feel a bit light headed or faint.

An easy night will do you good after shopping. I know how you feel as I've just got back from Sainsbury's. :)

I wont sabrina, i mean a warm bath and a game with lo of kicking the soap off the bump, hot choc and bed.

Am guna stop putting off my antenatal visit with the MW whos a bitch and get myself checked out

I do feel a bit funny

If MW isn't nice why don't you go to see your GP instead? I've seen the MW once this whole pregnancy. Don't know what I'd have done without my GP, the hospital MWs and Maternity Assessment Clinic.

Can you take a couple of paracetemols before bed to ensure you have a restful night?

:hug:

Well my night certainly started off restful until DH woke me up with his snoring and then woke up DS as well.So shook him awake and gave him his marching orders.
DS wouldnt settle down so i did the worst thing ever - and got him in bed with me so i could get to sleep, I wouldnt normally do it but i was desperate for some kip!

Feeling ok today though.

glad your feeling better today.. blood preasure was a bit on the low side though so keep an eye on it, i know you was busy yesterday.. and yes you should be taking it easy.. go see the docter if it carrys on being very low hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Sod it, bed early and carry on reading new harry potter book :D

Hope you are feeling better and don't tell us what happens in the book! :lol:

Well all im guna say is i have been laying on the sofa all afternoon and have read the book now - fantastic

I have always suffered with low BP and I lay down and elevate my feet. That's what we do with patients at the hospital when they have low BP. Get them to lay on the bed and raise the bottom of the bed up till their BP goes up again. Always works.

Thanks vicky, il remember that for next time it happens if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back