low blood pressure whats it mean

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi

Just got back from appoinment with midwife and feeling a bit confussed now. She didnt do a urine test as I forgot to take one with me and as I said to her it's probably come back neg anyway as i've currently got thrush and from previous experience it comes back neg with thrush so no point anyway. She then took my blood pressure which was low 90/50 she stated it was quite low but didnt really say what this meant as good midwifes do that :rotfl: she then went on to take my bloods before checking for a hb which we heard and sounded good.

So what does low blood pressure mean? Could it be anemia as i've always been borderline anemic anyway and recently felt really tired and dizzy quite a bit.

Oh the fun of pregnancy

YOu will be prone to dizzy spells a lot, so take care! seems really low to me, mines usually 120/80

Hiya,

Mine's low too, 90/60 but it always has been and it's generally a good thing as long as it's not dangerously low. I've also been told today that I'm anaemic...I'm not sure if / how the two are linked though

Hi,

Mine has always been pretty low too - between 95 and 100 over 50. I've had some comments from med profs that it is a bit low but it's never really caused me any probs - do occasionally get light-headed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back