blood pressure????

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
Quick question about blood pressure really...........
Had midwifes today and my BP is still low its 90/50. How low does it have to be, to be a concern.
just wondered really as you here about alot of dangers with high blood pressure and not the other way round??
thanks ladies
xx

Mine was 84/60 last time they measure it - midwfife just said be careful when getting up from sitting and try not to stand for too long.

Low blood pressure is apparently quite common in early pregnancy.

As long as you aren't suffering any side effects from low blood pressure, they won't do anything but keep an eye on it really. Drinking plenty of fluid helps. :)

They dont normally treat low blood pressure!
When my blood pressure drops I go very dizzy and my eyes go black! It did it once on my way to the mw with my first son! It was scary a little but I was with my sis! MW just said BP is a little low, take care lol! It straightens out again so quickly its not much to worry about!

I have also had a low blood pressure last week. I was told to drink plenty of fluids and eat salty snacks. My BP was fine yesterday so guess it helped.

thank you ladies.
will just have to sit on my arse and let my partner do my running around...................me likey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back