lovely question (:

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Right well Iv been getting alot more dicharge lately, and its like a creamy greeny colour.
Iv had swabs taken for thrush and clamidiah and they were negative.
Is this normal then or could it be something else?

Hi Hun
I also have alot more discharge since becoming pregnant to the extent where i have to wear pantyliners. Mine has no colour or smell so i'm thinking it is "just one of those things"

Maybe its just extra hormones we are producing :think:

The good thing is you have been tested and it doesn't seem anything to worry about!

Iv had extra discharge while iv been pregnant but its been white/creamy coloured. :hug: :hug:

how long ago were you tested? could you have picked something up since?

The greeny colour would be a bit of a concern. Does it smell or make you itchy? If not, probably nothing. You could ask them to take another swab and check for Group B Strep. They can sometimes detect it from your urine sample as well so mabe ask your midwife to send it off. But, like I said - if it doesn't smell, and it isn't itchy, then it's unlikely to be anything to worry about.

Its not itchy, it does have a slight smell but nothing really horrible.
I had the swabs taken about 1 1/2 weeks ago and got the results a week ago.
I dont think I could of pikced up anything in a week?
:hug: :hug:

I have had discharge as well :( I need to buy panty liners - but mine has been white without any colour. Normal colour would suggest that it might be an infection or something, although you've had the tests. Maybe another visit to the doctor?

Tenshineko said:
Iv had extra discharge while iv been pregnant but its been white/creamy coloured. :hug: :hug:

I've had the same - white/creamy colour and more than usual. I've been wearing panty liners too. I was going to ask my midwife about it at the last appointment but forgot. I put it down to 'one of those things' as there's no itching or anything.

I'm so glad we can talk about stuff like this on here....

Extra discharge is totally normal, don't ask me why, just another one of those delightful pregnancy things! Usually though if it's an unusual colour/consistency you should have it checked, but as you already have done jazz I guess it's fine. Did they do the tests becuase of the discharge or was it coincidence?

I have noticed more discharge but as others have said it's always been white/clear. Green discharge isn't really normal... is there anything else they can test for if you go back? I would keep pestering them til I get a proper answer but that's just me :lol:

I had the swabs done because my 'downstairs department' was really swolen and they thought it coulld of been due to clamidiah or thrush.
Iv got another apointment in 2 weeks so Ill ask them if they can do some more then :)

mine is creamy sometimes and watery other times. Defo need to invest insome panty liners no. Unfortunately it gets worse, i wore them all through the 3rd tri when i was preg with Jess and felt wet all the time :oops:

haha i love the way we all talk about discharge!! ive had loads since my BFP i wish it would go away lol must say tho mines been white not greeny :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back