Lovely birth

bon

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share some excellent news for all you mummys to be - my friend has been staying with her sister this weekend as she is a couple of weeks from due date and wanted to give her lots of attention before baby is born...

so they had a bbq last night and went for a walk. Home by 9 and sister felt some twinges but nothing major. Friend goes to bed at eleven and brother in law wakes her up to say they're going to the hospital as they think she's in labour. Anyhoo by midnight the baby has been born on the bathroom floor - friend was there the whole time and said it was amazing. They wanted a home birth but then decided against it for various reasons - baby decided otherwise! 2 hour labour, no complicatins and pain was bearable - mum was chilled the whole time(not sure if friend of bil were mind! didn't even want the gas and air when paramedics arrived.

Both baby and mother are doing brilliantly and have been napping today - really made my day! xx

What a lovely story! Congratulations to your friend! x

What a gorgeous story x x

Aaw what a lovely story:cloud9: takes me back to my own labour as that's pretty much how it happened for me too!

Lovely story. Congrats to your friend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back