Love making

yes, I guess we can say we are the lucky ones...my beloved is a passionate and paternal man, and I notice he holds my stare more, and more when we make love, he is always tender, but kisses and holds me for long periods at a time, he massages my breasts because they hurt and are growing faster than my belly, and he is tender all the time,..the lusty part is always there, but we have a good mix, your a lucky woman..he loves you.... :D

Sex is completly save during pregnancy, the nly time it should be avioded is if you have been bleeding, in which case your GP will advice you. I was worried I was going at it a bit to much and it might distress the bub, but Kieren the midwife-online assured me it was all fine. As for blokes wrried they can hrt the baby, it cant happen, as a mucus plug seals off the cervix throughout pregnancy, so no risk of OH poking the baby in the head or anything like that!

oh your killing me...i wish you were closer i need a friend like you who thinks like me...silly, i love it,.thanks for the advice..and laugh...message me sometime....

all the best...hugs from the big mango

I thought my hubby would go off me but luckily things are the same, perhaps even better, than before!

A big relief. :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back