Love being pregnant!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I have to say Im really enjoying this pregnancy!! Ok I had awful sickness but I love the fact that there's a little life growing inside me! I've been very unorganised so far, haven't even thought of names yet but I think it's cos I don't want the pregnancy to go fast! I can't wait for Wednesday to find out if it's a he or she but after that I'm happy to plod along!
There's no reason for this post just that I was thinking that I love being pregnant :D

hehe aww, its amazing isnt it. I have had 2 children already but this is my OH first. he is so excited and its makin me more excited than I was with my 2nd. I have a girl and a boy already so we dont reali mind what this one is xxx

aww i know what you mean! i was the same with this pregnancy, sick for so long but after that subsided it's been so nice ever since! just the hormones getting in the way now hehe. do you have a preference to the sex? xxx

I don't really mind what we have! Would prob prefer a girl cos laceys more tom boyish so would love a girly girl! When I was pregnant with lacey it went so fast and after I had her I kept thinking oh I wish I took more pictures of bump or just enjoyed it really that's why I'm taking advantage of being pregnant this time as this will be my last

Im gutted i prob wont be here on wednesday to find out what your having! My sister is visiting from sweden for some days but i might not be able to keep away!
I do still think its a boy tho, we need another boy for our football team!

cant wait to here what your having and that all is good x im really getting to love my bump at mo iv had alot of kicks today after moaning i dont often feel them yesterday lols just makes it all the more special i think when you know it gona be your last you want to just soak it all in the excitement and the joy of it

Thats great to hear you're enjoying your pregnancy
After reading some really sad posts in tri 3 you are so right as well to be just making the most of it. its not an easy time but it doesn't last forever and will be so worth it when we get our little babies :)
Looking forward to Wed to find out what flavour youre getting.

i cant wait to hear what your having x

That's lovely hon- I love it too- i know it's how we all got here but it makes you feel like you're doing something amazing!

It's an amazing experience! This is my last too so trying to enjoy every minute cos I know I'll miss it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back