loud noises!

inky

Reaction score
I've just been doing some work right next to our very noisy printer - every time it starts running baby goes mental kicking me right in the ribs! Has anyone else noticed a reaction to sounds etc? I'm not sure if baby likes it or hates but this particular printer is definitely provoking a reaction!

ahh thats so cool. This week I have started listening to baby music and sitting in the rocking chair in his room. The first day I got no reaction but every day since he's really gone nuts!! Dunno if its the rocking chair or the music though.

Last night OH was talking to him and pressed his cheek against the bump and the baby went nuts kicking him really hard over and over, he doesnt normaly kick that much just one or two then stops. He was definately reacting to my OH. Its amazing, you really start to see their personality now!! love it!!

Awww that's amazing!!! I'm 19 weeks & still no movement!!! I can't wait to feel him/her then it will feel real!!!! Any tips to get it moving?? Haha! Heard about cold water?? X

Don't worry Lucy I'm sure it won't be long! It was funny with the printer though, I run my own business from home with OH so I every time I printed something he ran over and put his hands on the bump. One of my cats likes the printer too but seems to find it scary at the same time, each time the printer went off the cat jumped a few inches in the air, I got kicked in the ribs and OH shot out of his chair lol!!

Tiny, I heard that music can provoke movement, and that if you play the same song throughout pregnancy then the baby will recognise it once born, apparently lots of babies settle to the soap theme tunes as mum is generally relaxed and happy when they're on hehe

Thanks Inky!!! Wow sounds like a right laugh when you print :) Sounds like baby is enjoying it too :) My cat I'd obessed with the printer when it prints :) Im soooo excited to feel a kick!! I might stand by the printer tomorrow.... Will let you know what happens :). X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back