• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lots of waiting...

pinga

Reaction score
Hello there - I'm new to this site...

I'm 33 weeks now so right into the 3rd Trimester. I've been looking at a few threads - there seem to be a few of you on the verge of popping... :)

I really shouldn't start going potty waiting as I could have AGES to go... its the not knowing that makes it so hard!

I had DS at 35+3 weeks. Not sure if this bub is going to show up early too. I"ve had a cone biopsy on my cervix so theres a strong possibility that is why DS arrived early. BUT if you believe in old wives tales about helping start labour... I did hold my friends 3 week old baby - then an hour later... whoosh my waters broke and 6 hours later I was holding my own baby!!!! :think:

Anyhews - hope you are all zooming through this last trimester. Time seems to crawling along at the mo :p

:wave: hope everything goes well, I had biopsies done and for that reason they don't really know what'll happen to me as there is more scarring than they would expect :lol: who knows

:hello:

hiya, welcome! Join the impatient waiting. I didnt know about holding a newborn, but I got my BFP the day after I held me cousins newborn. Everyone in my family says our babies are contageous!

Been trying pineapples, sex and spicy foods here. Scrubbing the skirting boards, going sideways up and down the stairs and bouncing on the exercise ball. Also taking evening primrose oil and raspberry leaf extract tablets. You'd think this baby would take a hint and be born!!

Hope youre LO doesnt come out too early for you! Keep cooking!!

All this waiting about is a nightmare aint it?! lol! Hope time goes quickly enough for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back