Lost Plug?

Danti

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Hope you are all well and buns are cooking nicely :) haven't posted in a long time, I kinda turned into a bit of a lurker lol.

Anyway I've just been loo and I had a lot of green-yellow discharge and my pants were soaked through. My trousers are still dry and there was no brown in my dc but I've never had this much in one go before, if that makes sense? Was just wondering if this is me losing my plug? Tmi sorry but I can feel more coming out as I type, baby seems more hyper than usual as well.. getting a bit freaked out lol xx

Definitely sounds like it could be! x

Sorry, but what is the plug lol?? X

Eee well its been pretty constant through the day but nothing like this afternoon and nothing that could be the show.. So not as worried. Had some cramps and back ache but not agonizing or regular. Just going to keep an eye on them.

Your plug is what keeps your cervix closed throughout pg :)

Deffo sounds like your plug. U r 34 weeks at the mo? Hope baby stays in for a little longer....princess or pos said the plug can be lost and regrow so might not be a sign of an immediate labour. Keep us posted and def let your midwife know xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back