lost my nerve

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys
I have not been online for a long time as we have moved house, we get the internet soon so I will be chatting more soon I hope.

Guess what ! I am ovulating, just to re-cofirm , it is clear mucas (sorry tmi) and guess what... we were told we could try after a perid and guess what

I have lost my nerve !!!!!! I am too scared to be pregnant again because the m/c was so awful, if we don't try, I can't bear the idea of my eggs going to waste

help ! xxxx

I understand how you feel and although I am going through the motions of ttc I wonder how I'll feel when I finally get there again. I am trying not to think about that and just concentrate on everything else in my life.

If you feel that way why don't you just take a break for a bit longer. Time does seem to help.

Sorry you feel so low :hug:

Im sorry you are feeling this way hun.
You obviously need more time to heal emotionally before you are ready to TTC again, you have been through a very painful experience and that is bound to effect you. Only you will know when your ready, everyone is different.

We are TTC again at the moment but like you im terrified of m/c again or hav ing to go through the heartache that I already have, its natural to be scared hun.

If you need to talk u know where i am xxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello
thanks
do you think we should try then, maybe it is right to wait but i also get excited at the thought of being pregant but this time a healthy one
hope you are all doing ok, il try and get on msm soon i could do with a chat with people who are feeling the same as me xx

Im not having a great time at the moment either chick, so im sure we can help each other! (see my post) xxxxxxx

after the bleeding and bad pain i coped quite well with miscarriage cause i chatetd to people on forum and to people in rl that went through it aswell which really helped me. not a day goes past when i dont think about how i could of had a child by now as i miscarried 17th dec 05. you will come to terms with it and u will produce a baby. look at me im pregnant again and have a growing baby inside me :)

look at otehr people gone through it too just hold your head up and say im gonna have the courage to make anotehr baby and this time its gonna work.

just dont have stress and worry when u do become pregnant, i stayed away from stress and i was able to have a baby :)

you have people here on this forum and many otehrs who im sure will support you and are ehre to chat too :)

i lost mine at 11weeks 6days btw. will be telling my kids in the future that they could of had a bro or sis but sadly it didnt work out :(

Ginnymarie said:
hello
thanks
do you think we should try then, maybe it is right to wait but i also get excited at the thought of being pregant but this time a healthy one
hope you are all doing ok, il try and get on msm soon i could do with a chat with people who are feeling the same as me xx

Only try again when you feel you are fully ready hun. Have you thought about counselling at all? It may help you feel better about things? xxx

Hi Gemma honey :)

Great to hear everything went well with your move! Good to hear that things are going ok with the cycle too. I do understand what you mean about losing your nerve. We have decided to stop TTC for a bit. I was so desperate to get pg again after the mc at xmas that it became a massive disappointment when we failed to conceive over the last few months....I started to get stressed and panicky again, so we are holding off while I go for some counselling and cbt. I wanted to be able to enjoy my new neice or nephew when they come along in June too...I think I might have just got too emotional if I continued with the baby obsession.

Everyone is different, I know you will be feeling worried about getting pg again, that is natural. The next time has statistically good chances :)...there is a better chance of a healthy pg than not and that is what you have to try and remember. You have a loving OH and family to support and reassure you. Only you know if you are really ready to get back on the horse (as it were :D ). I hope you feel confident enough to try again soon, sending hugs and baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xxxx

I feel the same way as you - I feel like I have lost my nerve and want to be pregnant but am not up to it emotionally.
I found it really hard at work today as I saw someone who brought in their baby and it took me by surprise at how sad I felt - I could have cried but coudlnt as I was at work. I have to look away at pregnant women and those with babies as I cant stomach it.
I think this will just take time as it is so draining. We're just going to see what happens rather than make a real effort at the moment. Thinking of you, :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back