Being a mum has made me really forgetful

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was thinking today in my own little world that yeah ok during my pregnancy i lost my mind a little bit in terms of doing and saying stupid things i put it down to hormones as everyone does!!!

but since amber is here it hasnt changed much i feel really stupid and forgetful and disorganised it is the complete opposite of me...

anyone else become or feel really stupid???

Definately me! :)

Sometimes i cannot remember words i am trying to think of and its so annoying! Goodness knows how i will cope with work when i go back :roll:

I'm so stupid now. I'm forgetful, clumsy and sometimes just plain thick. I'm sure my IQ has halved since having Nathan. OH keeps asking me if I'm pregnant again cos at least I had an excuse then. I put it down to surviving on only a couple of hours sleep for the best part of 2 years. ( I hope)

Girls, girls, girls, its totally normal, its a condtion caled CRAFT syndrome and develops in pregnancy and unfortuntely doesnt pass until you child is 18...

CRAFT syndrome:

Cant
Remember
A
Fookin
Thing

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am really forgetful now, I used to be memory woman before I got pregnant now I cant remember anybody I just met 5 mins ago name. It was mighty embaressing last week when i went to the local playgroup last week , kept asking everyones name and going to have to do the same again on Tuesday. :oops: :oops:

Rubys mummy said:
Girls, girls, girls, its totally normal, its a condtion caled CRAFT syndrome and develops in pregnancy and unfortuntely doesnt pass until you child is 18...

CRAFT syndrome

Cant
Remember
A
Fookin
Thing

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts