Loss of Symptoms

Ani

Reaction score
Oh girls..... I was really hoping this wouldnt happen, but I am starting to stress about loss of symptoms....

Last night I didnt even get up once to go to the toilet, and this has happened a few times in the past week, whereas before I had to get up at least twice. I had heard that this only gets worse in pregnancy, not better. My BBs are not sore anymore and I am not feeling tired anymore...

Has anyone else had this, where they have lost symptoms at this stage, especially not going to the toilet as often? Help... :think:

I think it's perfectly normal for symptoms to fluctuate. I'm sure I read somewhere that peeing lots is common initially because of the increase in blood/fluid in our systems, then comes back again later when our bladder starts getting bounced on. So I'm sure it's quite normal for it to go away.

I've had next to no symptoms, which has been worrying me too, just been feeling a bit prementrual since early February but with no sign of AF!
Have our first scan tomorrow and so nervous there will be nothing there! Hopefully 6 BFP's can't be wrong though!

I'm sure if you're worried you could give midwife a ring for peace of mind.

All the best,

My wife has also had exactly the same - I think that there is a point at which your body gets used to the sudden surge of hormones that have caused bb pain, sickness, etc.

Same with toilet - this is a symptom that has come and gone often.

Hey Ani,

I would not worry too much, I have not had the peeing thing at all! Also don't forget that the placenta is almost completely formed and that your body is starting to get a break from having to do so much work as the placenta starts to make all the hormones baby needs in weeks 11,12,13 and on until the end of the pregnancy so your body wont be having to do all the hard work in a week or so... My morning sickness tapered off in week 10 (thank god!) along with a few other symptoms which have come and gone for the last 2 weeks.

My bb's were sore on and off from week 6, at about 9 + 4 the pain went away for 4 days and I was prodding them every 3 or 4 hours to see if the pain was back yet! :rotfl: It came back for 2 days, them gone again and it has done this until now and I am 12 + 6. They are sore today for the first day in a week and in week 11 they even shrank back to the normal size so I lost my lovely C cup and went back to little B's! My midwife was peeing herself laughing at me when I called her in a panic in week 11 about my boobs shrinking! :roll:

I'm a C cup again today but I don't doubt they will be up and down like yo yo's and then massive when the milk comes in. (Yay bring on big boobies!!!) :rotfl:

Also bear in mind your uterus is lifting out of the pelvis now from behind the pubic bone so there is less pressure on the bladder and you are less likely to pee as much until at least the 3rd Tri when baby's weight presses on it again. Just enjoy the gap of not peeing like a horsey while you can!

I found the book "What to expect when you are expecting" a god send and all of this sort of info is in it in detail. There is also a web site of it where you get brilliant daily mails about the week you are in and what to expect. It covers everything! Just google the book name.

Anyway, sorry for waffling on, being a panic pants myself I thought I would share with you my experience and all the info I was told/found out in the hope it will ease your mind!

You should be having a 12 week scan soon right? Once you see bubbs bouncing away and waving at you after week 12 you wont be half as worried I promise! Hang in there and relax everything is going to be great!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cleo xxx

Thank you girls and boys. :)

Cleo, you have totally put my mind at ease. Thanks so much. I actually have "What to Expect" - just goes to show I havent read enough of it! My DH actually hogs it all the time, thats why... :rotfl:

12-week scan on 8th April. Cannot wait!

Usually sometime around now is when the placenta starts taking over the job and therefore women often experience some let up with regards to tiredness etc.

Also pressure is off your bladder a bit also so might be why you are not weeing as much. Cleo explained it well :)

Sounds to me like everything is going ok :) Enjoy the respite from it all while you can :lol:

my boobs stopped hurting as much a week or so ago, it comes and goes, today though i havent felt sick, i hve felt much brighter in myself and it worries me BUT i know that unless i get really bad cramping and bleeding i shouldnt be worrying - i also know that i should enjoy not feeling sick as no doubt itll come back tomorrow :roll: :lol:

My sickness has completely disappeared. Boobs are no where near as sore. Still VVVVVVVV tired - but that's it!!! My tummy seems to be growing a little - wearing maternity jeans now... I also have my scan on 8 April!!
Please try not to worry - I keep reminding myself that my body is just getting used to all of the hormones floating about!!!

My symptoms have been coming & going too. Its reassuring to hear from others who have been through it otherwise I'd be climbing the wall!

I wouldn't worry about your symptoms disappearing - just count yourself lucky.

My symptoms disappeared at 10 weeks as well. When it comes to having to go to the loo - don't worry that it will return in 3rd tri!

It is time for you to start enjoying your pregnancy - yey. :clap:

Have fun! Not much longer now when your bump starts growing and you can let the whole world know about your happy news!

Oh hun, please please please do not worry :hug: I know how worrying it is, I've been there (most have TBH). Mine suddenly stopped for a few weeks, then all of a sudden I got a whole new load of symptoms!

This is such a common worry for women, and is not connected to MC or anything being wrong. (According to my bible! "What to expect...")

Your scan should be in a couple of weeks so you'll get your reassurance then, until that time, please try not to worry. Baby is probably jumping around in there and you are oblivious to it! (Not for long though!!)

:hug: :hug: :hug:
xxx

i'm also worryin slightly.. because my symtoms have gone..

and i'm only 8wks..

apart from the REALLy bad tapped wind, boobs arnt hurtin much anymore, dont feel sick..

i'm just hoping i feel like this because bodys ajusted to all the hormones etc..

i'm not overally worried, but does make you stop and think for a sec..

as i knew symtoms may die down at 10wks, but 8?xxx

I think it's pretty normal.

Most of last week I didn't have any symptoms at all. I didn't feel sick once, my bbs hurt for about an hour all week and I didn't feel quite as tired. I got myself all worked up because I'd had a bad case of the runs a few days before but I spoke to the MW and she said that because I wasn't in any more pain and I hadn't had any bleeding I should be fine.

Sickness and tiredness is back today with a vengence though!!

i was going to say the same thing - about now the placenta takes over so usually symptoms ease off! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back