• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

losing plug at 32 weeks???

LittleL

Reaction score
hi all,

just after abit of advise really.

all day yesterday i was getting slight cramps and alot of pressure in my pelvis area, then in the afternoon, evertime i visited the toilet and wiped, i noticed a slimey, clear discharge (like egg white - sorry if TMI)

It continued everytime i went to the toilet and wiped and even this morning, its not loads but definitely there everytime i wipe. its not bloody, just clear.

Is this my plug or just discharge?? im only 32 weeks pregnant so if this was my plug, isn't it abit early to be losing it?

any advise??

thanks
Laura x

Sounds more like discharge to me hun.

I've been gettin the same pressure and cramps and think it's just my body preparin itself.
Wen I lost my plug in previous pregnancies it was more like bloody snot lol xx

wss hun ^^

Iv been having alot of pressue and a few crampy feelings around my back and lower of bump.
Iv had alot of dishcharge, exactly the same as you described it, went to hospital a few times because of it and they said its just lots of dishcharge.
When I lost my plug with my son it was proper loads and had blood streaks in and looked like a huuge snot ball lol!

BUT saying that if your still concerned theres no harm giving mw a call jst to put your mind at rest :hugs:

Last edited:
I lost my plug with my 1st at 32 weeks but i didn;t have my son till 38 weeks,it is possible to loose it and it reform again even though i never noticed loosing my plug at any other time, but then again with my other pregnancies i wasn't aware of losing it either. just keep an eye on things but you can have very heavy discharge near the end too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back