Loopylouise???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Anyone heard from loopy, last I heard she was being messed about by those damn hpts grrrrrrr
Hope she's ok x

Not heard but hope everything is ok. Stupid HPT's :(

Think I saw her post on FB yesterday, but obvs wasn't anything TTC related.x

I'd assumed that she was still pregnant and just waiting to get her hands on more hpts...

Was her FB message an upbeat one?

Um, I think it referred to someone being mental, I think! :lol:

i think lousieb is right, she said she is waiting for a few days before testing again. xx

Oh right, just haven't heard from her for a couple of days. Hope those hpts are behaving themselves now xc

hope shes ok i would say shes just taking a break must be driving her nuts all those mixed tests.

Hey girls, sorry I've been quiet!

I figured I needed a few days away until OH gave me permission to re test!

Bad news though .. Test was BFN .. however still no AF...

I have however gotten what I think may be the start of a water infection.. So I assume that may be delaying my period!

I had a bit of a ding dong this morning with OH over how to cook scrambled eggs... Jeez I felt like leaving him over it LOL! ( a sign AF is on her way maybe!?)

I'm ok though :)

Always smiling x

Awww Amy thanks chick :)

I felt like I'd lost an arm when I banned myself from here! I swear though , out of habit , every morning I log onto Facebook to Nosey and then always log onto here too! I kept pressing the app button on my phone without meaning too! It was easier quitting smoking than having a break from PF!!!

X

Aww Lou, we were worried about you.
Sorry those tests are messing you about, I'm in the same boat (and it's a shit, rusty boat with a hole in!), frustrating isn't it!
As long as you're ok xx

Awwww cosmic are you being teased too? What's happening? Wat DPO are you now Hun?

How was your break btw? Xx

I am now on cd35 I think so about a week late for me, bfns but lines starting to appear again on opks (see my 2ww post in am I preg for today's pic!).
I've never been this late! xx

Last edited:
Glad you are ok louize! sorry about the BFN, never seen anything like your HPT's:hugs:

Cosmic good luck! going to take a peak at your thread. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back