Looooong period!

mikid

Reaction score
I've had a two day period last month (first one since giving birth)and started bleeding again 10 days ago...and it's still coming!

It is quite light but i've never had a period thats lasted this long before, is this normal after giving birth? Will they always be like this now? Ella's 3 and a half months.

They will get back to normal hun just give it time.
I can't help much as I can't remember what mine were like after having Lacey and I've been on the coil since charley was 5 weeks old so haven't had a proper period x.

I think they will settle down in time, it has been 11 months since your last period hun, hope it stops soon for you

When you put it like that...! Noone ever mentions what happens after the posnatal bleed so just presumed everything would ve as before.

Just annoying after having so long without one that now am in the midst of an eternal one!

After I had sam, i bled for 3 weeks, which then finished. Sam was 7 weeks old when AF arrived and i started back on my contraceptive pill....which i actually bled through the entire first packet and then through my 7 day break. So all in all 28 days :) xxx

Oh my god, i hope it doesn't last that long!!

I just started on the mini pill, i wonder if that's made a difference?

Oh well, we shall just have to wait and see and fingers crossed this womb clears out sooner rather than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back