• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking pregnant!

peanut1982

Reaction score
Just been out to hang the washing on the line and a neighbour from along the road that I've not seen in months stopped with her doggy and said "Ooh congratulations, when are you due!" :shock:

I was so shocked as didn't think I looked pregnant yet but maybe I do! Just feel a bit more bloated than normal, not baby bump shaped belly yet but something must have made her said that :D

Thank goodness I am pregnant and not just enjoying one too many pies, or that could have been embarassing! :lol:

lol i havent had this yet but cant wait :p :cheer:
Aww yeah, maybe its just because its your tum that your not noticing how gradually its come on, bet your OH says youve got a bump ??
Look how lovely nosey neighbours can be :dance:

Sometimes nosey neighbours do us the world of good with our confidence! :cheer:

You MUST have a proper baby bump if people are noticing :D I'd never ask someone when they're due unless I was pretttty damn sure :cheer:

xx

dannii87 said:
You MUST have a proper baby bump if people are noticing :D I'd never ask someone when they're due unless I was pretttty damn sure :cheer:

me neither, I'm always so scared of asking that question just in case it's just baby-shaped fat :oops: omg how embarrassing would that be.

:cheer: Yay for baby bumps!

congrats!! :cheer:

I was shopping with my friend yesterday.. And REALLY REALLY wanted a BIG CREAM CAKE.. so the lady in Gregs found the perfect one for me, and said after you've had your baby, you wont be eating these..

It wasnt until my friend pointed out, she'd realised i was pregnant, until i had realised what she'd said lol.. :rotfl: xxx

Good for you peanut.:cheer: :cheer: I haven't had any pregnancy comments yet from people that I haven't told and I feel like I look hugely pregnant now! :cry:

Thanks girls, I'm still shocked, been catching glimpses of myself in mirrors today and checking out my shape! Think it might have been the top I was wearing this morning that made it extra noticeable!

LOL, love your cake story Charlotte! Hope you enjoyed it too!
Sarah x

Awww nice neighbour of yours Sarah :D I got my first comment off a stranger last week when i went with my friend to the open day at Bath Spa Uni. I was rubbing my belly cos we had been walking round lots and it was sore and the lady said "awwww are you ok love?" with that knowing smile :) was really lovely :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back