Looking good (I hope!)

shaunie_louise

Reaction score
I just threw up! :D

It seems strange that I am happy about it but it could be a good sign!

I'm testing again in the morning!

xx

P.S Beccy is testing monitor! Mess with a pregnant woman at your own expense :rotfl:

THIS IS THE TESTING MONITOR.

NO POAS PUSHING WITHOUT A PERMIT.

PLEASE PRESENT PERMITS 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF ANY POAS PUSHING ATTEMPT.

THANK YOU

Do it now!!

................................I'm not even meant to be in here!!

Kim x x x x

Oooooooo this sound promising good luck :pray: :hug: :pray:

WOOOOooooOOOOOO! it does look good! :dance:

really hope u get ur BFP :pray:

OI KIM - VERBAL WARNING.

PLEASE PRESENT POAS PUSHING PASS.

I'm like that big robot thing in Robocop - you only get one verbal warning then I shoot you in the head with a laser :rotfl:

Will this do as a POAS pusher pass :D

168.gif
168.gif
168.gif
168.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl:

No - I'm afraid you have to apply for a POAS pusher pass no fewer than 24 working hours before the intended date of POAS pushing.

Please complete form POASP/3B, return it to an address which will later transpire to be totally wrong, ring up to enquire as to the progress of your application only to be told that there is no record of you ever existing and that actually you should have completed form POASP/4C and returned it to a totally separate address in Peru and that you processing fee of £4.27 pence must be fully cleared before the processing of your application can begin - for which there is a four month waiting list.

Thank you for your enquiry.

babyblonde said:
No - I'm afraid you have to apply for a POAS pusher pass no fewer than 24 working hours before the intended date of POAS pushing.

Please complete form POASP/3B, return it to an address which will later transpire to be totally wrong, ring up to enquire as to the progress of your application only to be told that there is no record of you ever existing and that actually you should have completed form POASP/4C and returned it to a totally separate address in Peru and that you processing fee of £4.27 pence must be fully cleared before the processing of your application can begin - for which there is a four month waiting list.

Thank you for your enquiry.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck hun!!! :pray: :pray:
Just had a nosey at your chart. temps still up is goood!!!
xx

Mine came in the post this morning! :moon:

*****POAS PUSHERS PASS *****

***Meggiewoo***

Kim x x x x

GOOD LUCK

babyblonde u have me in stitches u mad woman!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back