• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Look what I bought my wee man

OMG my hubby would LOVE that.....geography geek....:lol:

:lol: Just think hebe could be at geography gcse level before she starts school :rofl:

I LOVE it :D

Oooh... I love it! I'm trying to avoid the shops now that I'm all done for the boys :lol:

Lovely :) No little one for me to buy for this year but I'm sure I will have lots of fun making unexpected purchases next Christmas :lol:

oh wow!! i love that hon! i have to say, i was a bit of a geography geek during my a-level's :blush: i'm nearly finished my shopping, just a few more bits of clothes and books for maddi and some bits for my mum and i'm done! off too the mall one last time on sunday, i can't wait to finish!

I'll be finished on Monday :oops: Granted it's not my own shopping but my 19 year olds :lol: At the minute he's working 4 days during the week then 1 day college then he got a weekend job so he literally hasn't a day to spare so I said I'd help him out :) plus I love shopping :lol:

Ohhh Mamafy you're fond! I just about have the patience to do my own :lol:

I'm going with my Mum so she can do her's as well :lol:

It's just to feed my obsession for shopping, the fact I'm going and spending other peoples money is a bonus :lol:

I've finished most of my three kids through online shopping but soon have to venture out for my stepkids, OH and some others. I just know I will see "extras" to buy.

Actually, we went to IKEA the other day and have found these "extras" for Amanda and Jayden. Dan will be picking up some desks next week.

SO, they will be done after that for sure!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back