loo visits at night

bravachick

Reaction score
Morning ladies...

Can someone give me some advice on reducing the nightly visits to the loo. Since I was 4 weeks preg I've been visiting the loo about 4-6 times each night. sometimes, as soon as I've emptied my bladder, 5 min later it full again. I was half asleep last night and i remember saying aloud to myself "oh god, here we go again" lol. I don't drink much on an eve, but I'm using loo more on a night than during the day. It got so bad for me the other night I thought 'it's cos I'm near the toilet.. ill sleep downstairs' so at 4am i toddled downstairs and slept on the couch. My OH woke me at 6am, telling me off as id fallen asleep with no covers over me and it was freezing, but in that time i didn't use the loo...its a good job I ain't on a water meter as the toilet flushing so many times would be costing me a fortune..lol

aww hun im affriad i dont have any advice i go alot more at night aswell not as much as you though
are you sure you havent got a small water infection though as that makes you need to go alot
manda xx

The only tip I can think of is not drinking too near to bedtime. I normally wake up in the night cos I'm thirsty though so I'm not sure how well that would work in pregnancy.

:wave:

I had this too, and posted about it not long ago as I'm still up all the time. The rest of tri2 said it had eased off a bit for them tho so I hope it does for you too. I was just up once last night but it's a rarity.
Just think what nice legs you're gonna have from all those stairs!!
:hug:

hello
it is easing for me a bit, i had a week last week when it was all night, i was exhausted!

I am drinking less at night, less decaf tea and I am trying not to nap in day so i sleep more deeply, sometimes it works other times it doesn't.

good luck x

it does ease off when the baby is a bit bigger and then it comes back with a vengance!!!! Esp when the baby is kicking your bladder hard!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back