Long time no see....

hayley

Reaction score
Hi

I'm an old timer on here but haven't been on in ages. (sorry :oops: ) At one time i spent every spare minute on here chatting and had so many laughs. Not sure if all the girl's are still on here who i used to have a laugh with. If so HI I'M BACK... DO YOU REMEMBER ME? :D :wave: :D

A little bit about me now! well my little boy Jacob is nearly 15 months old and totally gorgeous! :angel: I'd love another but not just yet. My plan is to be pregnant towards the end of next year. But hay... what i want and what i might get could be 2 different things. Fingers crossed! I'd also like a little girl next time (pls). I'd love to hear from any other old timers that remember me and also meet a few new friends.

welcome back Hayley, glad ur well!! :wave:
we wanna see piccys of Jacob!!!

Hey Hayley :wave:

I remember you. Hope you are well.

My old username was TinaOct.

Piccies please and welcome back :D

:wave:
i dont remember u i think im too new!

welcome back tho! xx

hayley said:
Hi

I'm an old timer on here but haven't been on in ages. (sorry :oops: ) At one time i spent every spare minute on here chatting and had so many laughs. Not sure if all the girl's are still on here who i used to have a laugh with. If so HI I'M BACK... DO YOU REMEMBER ME? :D :wave: :D

A little bit about me now! well my little boy Jacob is nearly 15 months old and totally gorgeous! :angel: I'd love another but not just yet. My plan is to be pregnant towards the end of next year. But hay... what i want and what i might get could be 2 different things. Fingers crossed! I'd also like a little girl next time (pls). I'd love to hear from any other old timers that remember me and also meet a few new friends.

hello there!

i think it was you who nearly shaved your lip off when atempting to trim your muff??? am i correct :D

HI all... thanks for the "welcome back" messages! :wave:

Yes Budge that was me!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: still shaving the old thing but at least i can see it now. Fingers crossed this time next year i won't...

I'll try and post a picture of Jacob but it's been a long time and i'm not the cleverest on the pc...

How's everyone elses little ones doing? need updating with pics pls...

Shall we start a new post.. updated pic's of our kids.. look at me bossing about already!

h x

okay someone talk me throu ataching a picture... totally forgotten.

h x[/list]

Hi Hayley :wave:

Im too new to know you but welcome back :D

Do you have a PHOTOBUCKET account? You upload your pics onto there and post the link to display them. HTH

Natalie xx

think i've got it now!

here goes... this is jacob last september.

CIMG0506.jpg

CIMG0452.jpg

mg hun jacob is gorgous
and got so big

WELCOME back by the way iv often wondered y u abandoned us

thanks.

after having jacob i found it hard getting on line.. my lap top broke so had to get another! then just never had the time. I kept in touch with a few girls by text. I did ask about everyone. I went back to work when jacon was 4 months so it was almost impossible... sounds like excuses! anyway i missed this place too much so i'm back. Want to know how everyone is doing and hear about all the new babies...

h x

:wave: hello welcome back I think i'm too new to remember you. :wave:

Hi Hayley,

Great news that you're going to be TTC again, I thought you were only going to have the one.

We've just started TTC again for a brother/sister for Isaac, he's 17 months now.

Jacob is gorgeous!! A proper little boy.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

good luck with the trying bagpuss17... we're not trying just yet. Maybe towards the end of next year. We'll see...

h x

Hi Hayley

I remember you, welcome back!

I used tobe Kelly S (recently got married) Jacob is Lovely cant believe he is 15 months already!

Olivia is 16 months now she is growing up so fast!

Here is a couple of recent pics of her

PIC_0054.jpg

PIC_0042.jpg

Heres one with her big sister Brooke

PIC_0062-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members