First time mummy

HollyM

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself, as I'm new here.

My name is Holly, I'm 23 and live in surrey. I have a 4 month old little man called Charlie. He's the best thing that ever happened to me and I adore being a mummy. It's all I've ever wanted to do, ever since I can remember.

i used to work as a photographer and administartor for an auction house in their jewellery department and loved my job. But not sure if I'll be going back yet.

My boyfriend of almost 3 years and I live with my parents at the moment, just until we can get our own place. I'm absolutely desperate for our own space! I love having my parents around but I want us to be a proper little family and my parents can be a bit much sometimes.

I love spending time with friends and I'm a self confessed shopaholic too! I like to think I'm friendly and will do anything to help a friend out but I get very nervous around new people.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you lovelies and hopefully making lots of new mummy friends!

Holly xx

thanks lovelies, i hope you're having a great weekend xx

Welcome to the forum!! I also have a 4 month old called Charley!! :D

Thanks girls.
Laceys Mummy, looks like your Charley was only born 7 days before mine! :) xx

Hi and welcome i also have a Nearly 4 month old born on the 28th october x

Charley's first due date was the 27th but they changed it to the 28th but he came on the 20th!! x x

Aww he was obviously just desperate for a cuddle!

My due date was 3rd november but I had to be induced on 25th october and my monkey arrived 2 days later! Xx

Hey welcome! My Isla was born on the 27th October. It's a lovely bunch of ladies here xx

My little girls name is Tegan xx

Im really looking forward to meeting some lovely people!

ZMD - Tegan is such a beautiful name! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back