long cycle

gerb

Reaction score
hi, the is our first month ttc!

i have really long cycles in the time iv been measuring between 35 and 42 days. my last period started 9th august and about 10days later had thick cm. weve been at it like mad and iv convinced myself im pregnant(!!!) tho i think its highly unlikely. im getting alot of cramps in my tummy!

anyway how do u all cope with this symptom creating- i will send myself insane if im like this for a year or more every cycle

h2b went out and bought me a pregnancy test (wel 2) and we have not agreed to do one until 23rd september and not before as theyre too expensive.

im such an impatient person will send myself mad i think!!

:lol: i have symptoms every month. My cycles are long too so i have a lot of time to worry about every little ache and pain :rotfl:

Hi there Gerb!

It is also my first month TTC, and my cycle is all over the place! I have recently come off the pill, so my body is really trying to sort itself out, which is so very frustrating! i read articles that said I had a good chance of concieving the month after I came off.... so tried tracking my ovulation, but kept bleeding on and off! So frustrating... Also, every twinge and cramp i get, i start analysing! :roll:

The only advise i can give is to watch out for ewcm, and to try to bd every other day... if you are like me and you are unbsure of your exact cycle, then regular bd'ing will help.... :oops:

If you are up for having a buddie, then let me know, as we both seem to be on the same page!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah i got the ewcm, but i swear iv never noticed it before hehehehe
its gonna send me bonkers im sure. a buddie would be great!

iv not been on the pill but im so irregular im going to think im pregnant every month (or 6weeks whatever it is!)

I have never piad so much attention to my body before, it drives you mad!

Have you considered buying some ovulation sticks? You can then test and get an indicator of when you are ovulating?

did consider it but its so expensive- at the mo we are just having sex thruout the whole cycle!!! i think if we havent after a few months then may have to step up a gear!!

:wave: Hi Gerb, we've been TTC for 3 months and i'm in my third 2ww which feels like it goes on forever, but i've had stomach cramps and lower back ache this month too, desperately trying not to symptom spot though!! Good luck to you hope you get a BFP soon.
Vicky.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back