Long Bad Nyt :(

I think babies are protected from food poisoning in the womb. I don't know why I think that? maybe I read it somewhere?

Google it :wink:

Sounds like a bout of food poisoning to me. Not severe, but enough to give you the runs and make you feel ill. Some lovely bacteria somewhere caused everything to run through you.

FWIW kebabs have a really high fat content and are actually not healthy. Even with salad :roll: Also if they keep turning the grill on and off to cook the meat its not good as it runs the risk of bacteria etc. I've avoided them during pregnancy as much as I would love to tuck into one, I just won't. I've made sure I eat better as I want baby to come out and hopefully want to eat the good foods over the crap ones. They reckon taste for food stuffs are formed in the womb to some extent. Plus its better for baby to eat decently in pregnancy.

I've had one fast food meal from Burger King is all and I felt like total crap afterwards and have sworn no more in my pregnancy. I don't want to subject my LO to that crap :roll: :lol: Nor me again :lol: :puke: And I didn't enjoy eating it either :wall:

I'd eat less red meat anyways as that can take *ages* to digest (I'll spare you the details) and look to getting a bit more fish and lighter more digestable foods in your diet. Turkey is also good for you. Less fat than chicken and cheaper :)

Personally I think it sounds like food poisoning! I have IBS quite bad and it doesnt sound anything like that. When I had food poisoning the pain was terrible, just by my belly button as if someone was twisting my insides and I was so hot & sticky, i ended up being sick a few times as it felt so sick too. The pain would come and go

careful its not the norovirus...i posted the other day as i had it and felt bloody awful, caught it from school, had runs, sick, pains...thought i was labouring early!! :puke:

AnnaR2B said:
careful its not the norovirus...i posted the other day as i had it and felt bloody awful, caught it from school, had runs, sick, pains...thought i was labouring early!! :puke:

Poor you, I know how you feltl, I had it a few weeks ago too and I was in agony, my tummy was all twisted and I was :puke: and having the runs for England :shock: :oops:

TMI but my hubby likes to call it... arse gravy! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha bum gravy lool

i havent been out or interacted with anyone for quite a while went out last friday but didnt mix with anyone except my friends they all are ok :) wateva it was its out of my system now but it was bloody painful and i wudnt wish it upon anyone...

thanks for the advise everyone .. much apprecaited :) :hug:

I had that from onion rings before, sean said it was because they are acidy :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back