Lonely bunny

beanie

Reaction score
I used to have 2 male rabbits that lived next door to each other but sadly one died ayt the beginning of the summer. So we just have Jasper. During the summer he was fine, he lives in the shed, and has a little flap doorway so he can go into the garden whenever he wants. In the summer we were outside a lot so he always had seren running round after him, plus the cats would sunbathe and he was happy lying with them. But its getting cold now, and we stay in more, as do the cats. I go out and say hi, plus feed him etc every day but I worry that he is lonely. I really don't want to get another rabbit, even though Jasp has been done he is still aggressive towards other rabbits so they would have to be seperated which would mean he would lose his freedom but I also don't want him to be lonely, esp in the winter. We don't really have room indoors for him to live inside either. Any rabbit experts out there with ideas?

I worry about our rabbit too :(
She's getting old and just sits there all day.

when we seperate our bunnies (we breed them lionheads) they both get really depressed.. and they run up to each others cages and watch each other most of the day lol. pityfull

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back