LONDONCLAIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennywren

Reaction score
Where has she gone, does anyone know?

I think the last time I remember seeing her post was when her and Dionne were being all lesbo to each other in a thread and posting semi naked pics of themselves :rotfl: :rotfl: (sorry but that really is the last posts I remember)

Has she done a runner?

Just wondering thats all

:D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: BITCH!!!!

it was just me in the bath :rotfl: :oops:

i aint seen the lil trouble maker on for a while :rotfl:

i noticed her absence a few days ago too.

Didn't she get banned for a while? Is she still banned?

Lucy

Maybe I am mistaking identity? No offence meant, I thought LondonClaire had been given a temporary ban - something about that name thread ? Just trying to ease your worrying about her whereabouts!

Lucy

i was wondering where she was too, jusst presumed she was too busy to come on as she was usually on everyday (not that im stalking her :oops: !) hopefully all is well with her pregnancy. :)

Cassi - I meant no offence if I'm wrong that she had been temporarily banned!

Lucy

cassi said:
no offence taken on my part?

LOL me neither, and I was not worried, just curious lol

I didn't know she had been banned cause of the name thread :rotfl: but you might be right Lucy

Londoner Claire did receive a week's ban recently, however although her account has now been reactivated, she has not returned since.

Claire received her temporary ban due to a build-up of reasons over time, it wasn't down to any one issue in particular.

she said she isnt coming back because people complained about her and noone had the bottle to say it to her.

Alfiesmummy said:
she said she isnt coming back because people complained about her and noone had the bottle to say it to her.

its not that no one had the bottle!
its because there is no need for rowing on the public forum best to just pm a mod if some one upsets you

dionne said:
its not that no one had the bottle!
its because there is no need for rowing on the public forum best to just pm a mod if some one upsets you

Or the person concerned.

Some people had the bottle :wink: But some people are more receptive to resolutions by PM than others lets say. If LC has decided to leave the forum, let it be. I'm sure she knows she's welcome back if she decides :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back