LONDONCLAIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive found the names post where clarie from london started. it was a thoroughly stupid thread. She must have known the thread would create bad feeling ......

someone said she hated my name!!!! well i have nothing to say about this

whats your name littlelady? i only know you as littlelady :lol:

yeah she did say she disliked that name - i know a lot of melanies and they are all nice.

she also said she didn't like the name Gabrielle. i love the name Gabrielle and i wanted to call it Rachael but hubby wouldn't let me. :(

i don't like london.

lol Fook it i dont care if sum 1 dont like my name, its my name not theirs, END OF!!!

budge said:
i don't like london.

Ive declined from commenting so far, but seriously, thats frikkin funny

:rotfl:

on the name stanley - I actually think its a lovely name, I love it when people use old fashioned (or classic!) names, to me Stanley brings to mind someone whos intelligent and sensitive, not a dork!

Melanie and Gabrielle are beautiful names.

glitzyglamgirl said:
Stanley brings to mind someone whos intelligent and sensitive

Ah thanks! He's more dribbly and smelly at the moment, but I'll tell him what you said :D Hang on.........

It got a big gummy smile! He flashed his brand new little pickle-stabber! Bless :lol:

Minxy said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
Stanley brings to mind someone whos intelligent and sensitive

Ah thanks! He's more dribbly and smelly at the moment, but I'll tell him what you said :D Hang on.........

It got a big gummy smile! He flashed his brand new little pickle-stabber! Bless :lol:

ah he knows :wink: :D

stanley was a name i would have considered if i had a boy.
my friend has two boys called Stan and Eddie and i reckon they are great names.

budge said:
stanley was a name i would have considered if i had a boy.
my friend has two boys called Stan and Eddie and i reckon they are great names.

Stanley's got a little friend called Edward and everone calls him Ted which I think is really cute :D

A friend of mine has a little boy called Henry, she did get some comments about how "old" the name seemed but she stuck to her guns, it was her choice and she loved it, I think its a great name, bring back the classics i say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back