LOL Jokers

Happybunny said:
Sorry about your pics too. This faker has really disapointed me because I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I really really thought she was genuine. Now I am not sure who is and who isn't. I don't think I want to post my baby pics now - that is very sad too.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Don't let these people spoil things for you here. It really does happen rarely, but it seems that there have been a couple in very recent times that make us all wonder a bit.

I wish there was some way to reassure people I am genuine, and not here to try to steal their pics or use what they say for my own ends. In fact, I think I'll write a separate post on it.

why di people do stuff like eh

good luck for your scan hun

x

Blimey Sarah... :hug:

I would get the housing benefit sorted out asap as the last thing you need is rent arrears, a quick phone call to hb should sort it out.

Sorry about the stolen pics, makes me mad :twisted:

I bet you are so looking forward to your scan this afternoon, I had one yesterday, its wonderful being able to see them at this stage, and they can estimate the weight too, mind you as you are having a Biff you might not want to hear the estimate, :shock:

Hope it goes well for you :hug:

Aww thats a pain them messing up your money like that but like everyone has said im sure its easily sorted with a few phone calls.

Im sorry you had you pics stolen it makes me so mad that people do this. Hopefully they have been removed from wherever she posted them.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How did you get on with your Mars cakes anyway?

GOOD NEWS:

1. You are on the last baby and you're SO gonna pop early - so James will be here soon :cheer:

2. Your bump was SO gorgeous that's why it got stolen :cheer:

3. You have somewhere to live and your money situation will sort itself out somehow - you and your baby are the most important things :hug:

BAD NEWS:

1. WTF about sally+baby?! That has REALLY wound me up. I must be a really naive person. I even PMed her after she 'became pregnant' the second time to congratulate her. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :evil:

Sorry about the housing benefit - it does sound like a mix up, hope they sort it out.

I'm shocked Sally and Bump were fake!! I reckon it is flattery though that she stole your bump.

Sorry you day hasn't started so well hun :hug:

I'm sure the housing benefit thing is a mistake and they will be able to sort it out for you.

Yay for getting to the last baby!!!

The pictures thing is terrible, saw urchins post last night and said to hubby I don't want to post any pics of baby when he is here cos of this and I have deleted all other pics I have posted, just don't feel comfy anymore :( So sorry that you had yours stolen :hug:

Hope everything goes great today at your scan, as I'm sure it will be :hug:

Fifi, get off the forum and get having your baby!

COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

That housing benefit award is a joke, how is less than a fiver going to help?! :? :x Are they taking into account what you were earning before maternity?

I'm having fun with my work at the moment, they've paid me 4 weeks smp for March, when my maternity didn't start until the middle of march. I thought I could put work behind me, now I'm having to phone them every day to chase it up :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm really sorry you got your pics stolen, I'm still shocked that sally was fake, I never saw that one coming! :shock:
I've considered going into photobucket and putting a watermark on all my pics but I really can't be bothered! There's so many of James in there, don't really want to delete them completely either though. Why do these nut jobs have to spoil it for the rest of us :(

i cant believe these strange people who feel the need to steal peoples pictures. Im sorry it has happened to you!
Does anyone know how to watermark pictures as i would be devestated if anyone took my pics of the 3 children? :shock:

Sorry Tilly that she stole your pics!!!

I remember Sally+baby - what a saddo!!!

I'm sure the housing people will just have made an error - you can't survive on that!

Good luck with the scan - I look forward to hearing all about it later

beth3735 said:
Does anyone know how to watermark pictures as i would be devestated if anyone took my pics of the 3 children? :shock:

I use Photoshop (pay for program). Not sure what other people use.

I would think that you can use Paint (comes free with Windows).

Also found this - but I haven't tried it myself http://picmarkr.com/

Hope that helps.

Sorry to hear about the housing benefit, hope you can get it sorted.
As for your pics being stolen I would take it as a compliment as you have a gorgeous bump. I feel so stupid that I fell hook, line and sinker for Sally+Baby's story. I really believed it was real and was so upset for her and at the same time scared that it might happen to me. Even when she came back saying she was pregnant the second time and then 'lost it' I felt so bad for her. Some people are just sick.

OMG hun! Just read this, can't believe they stole your pics :twisted:
I agree with Sherlock on this one, I wish there was some way we could prove we are genuine? Maybe a pic of us next to computer with PG forum in the background and maternity notes or something? I don;t know if that's just silly though....

As for the council, it sounds like some kind of mix up which they should be able to rectify.

But yay for the last baby! How exciting!!!

ive just read this, some people are just plain weird!!!!

lol @ Becky - some people are just plain weird :lol: very true hun

I'll be off to the council tommorrow, I had a re-read through the letter and the details they have are sooo old. They have taken in to account my bank balances from last year :rotfl: I wish I still had money in there like that. Im not stressing over it though, there isnt any point as Im sure they'll sort it out pretty quickly.

thanks for everyones replies :hug: :hug: :hug:

jendav81 said:
I agree with Sherlock on this one, I wish there was some way we could prove we are genuine? Maybe a pic of us next to computer with PG forum in the background and maternity notes or something? I don;t know if that's just silly though....

some people might not want their photo's on here at all :think:

In case any of you had looked at my previous username and thought my avatar looks completely different to my recent bumpphotos- I stopped bleaching my hair and went back to being brunette :D

Sorry to hear about the housing benefits trouble, and your pictures being stolen. I must be naive and stupid, but why would you fake on a pregnancy forum???? Sounds a bit sad :x

Maybe personal pics like that should be banned completely. That way it covers everyones back doesn't it! If people want to post pics of scans and bumps they could post links to blogs and other profiles maybe? I dunno Ill shut up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back