* - Logan Daniel - * WITH PIC.

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Logan Daniel Proudlock
7lbs 6oz
Apgars of 9&9
5th Feb @ 00.14.

Logan is here :) - FINALLY.

After my many ranting posts it all got to much on Wednesday night at about 7, i couldn't move, my 'false' contractions lasted 10 mins apart, i couldn't move and the pressure in my bum was unbeliavable.

I went into the local midwife centre and i was in tears, they finally checked me and i was 4/5cm's, extremely soft cervix, paper thin and my waters were bulging, by this point i really didn't beleive my body could go into labour by itself... 20 mins later i was in an ambulance on gas and air and rushing to the hospital where i was due to deliver.

They broke my waters at 10.20, gas and air began to be innefective at this point.. but i was too sore to speak so didn't ask for anything else, i seriously thought it was never going to end. Most painful of my 2 labours as he was back to back.

I told the midwife i had to push, and 9 minutes later out came a Logan.. lol, he came out that fast and unexpected the midwife never had time to get her gloves on.

I had another 2nd degree tear, nothing like last time though - only 4 stitches, he was 7lbs 6oz.

He is tiny! very mucusy and taking awhile to feed, only taking 2oz at a time, very gassy and totally different to Kade.

Wouldn't change him for the world.

048.jpg

He's gorgeous!

I bet you're such a proud mummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member