Locked Out!! :(

kanga86

Reaction score
So DH went to work this morning with my house keys, and me being a complete idiot didn't check my bag before I left to go into town! So now I am sat on my doorstep being stared at by all the traffic as they drive past (house is on a very busy road).

So not only am I in agony from the walk, should take 10mins took me 35mins to get home, I am now sat outside getting cold :( The only plus side is my wifi is working on my phone so I can keep myself amused on PF.

Annoyed with DH though as he knew I was locked out and said he would be back at 6pm, phoned him at 6 and his hasn't even left work yet!! Gonna be at least half an hour due to rush hour traffic! Xx

Hope u don't need a wee wee!!!!

Oh no!! Hope it's not raining where you are?

Aww no! Hope you get in soon!

Not raining at the mo, but the clouds are starting to come across!! Getting rather chilling now the sun isn't out.

I don't need a wee yet! But I bet I will be dancing around by the time DH gets here! Especially if LO keeps kicking my bladder!! Xx

I'm in :dance: So glad cos it is really cold now xx

Oh no :( The amount of times I have done this before we got the new door fitted!
Glad your in now :)

Boo!!! Thats the kind of thing I would do :( although maybe glad it happened now, rather than when you have baby and it screaming for a feed or bum change! Haha!cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back