• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lochia - sorry if TMI!

lisaspoon

Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI... went to the loo and did the usual of changing my pad etc and wiped and a huge blood clot came away on the paper... roughly about 1-2inches diameter............scared the sh** out of me! :oops:

phoned the triage unit and they said just to look out for the signs of fever/excessive bleeding etc and to show it to the midwife tomorrow when shes round..

anyone else had this..... totally freaked me out :shock:

Yep I have had a few 2 big ones but midwife looked and said that it was just old blood and that it was ok havent had any now for a few days so u should b fine im sure but just keep any if u can 2 show midwife :hug:

Hey. I passed a few clots. One was about 5inches across. I kept it cause the midwife was coming over. She said Dont worry anything like that is better out than in. I passed a few clots in the first couple of weeks.

Hope that helps

thanks ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

puts my mind at rest..... have saved it anyway for midwife.. :puke: lol!

thought my insides were coming out! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back