LMP or SCAN DUE DATE??

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
:think: :think: :think: :think:

based on my AF.. i was told Nov 20th... now that was changed with scan to dec 31st

how accurate is it.... :think:

ppl are telling me that im big for 29 weeks :think:

plus.. feb my last period was feb 13 and i remember having sex a week after.. and he 'arrived' inside me... :lol:

now at that very moment.. i remembered thinking... 'i know im gona get preggy'

plus... my mom due date was nov 20th (with me) but i was 9 days late...

i dunno...

i might be chattin fart... :oops:

my midwife goes by my scan date, which is the agreed due date, the lmp date could be rong as you may of ovulated at a funny time...scan dates are more accurate i think.

ebony_preggy said:
:think: :think: :think: :think:

based on my AF.. i was told Nov 20th... now that was changed with scan to dec 31st

how accurate is it.... :think:

ppl are telling me that im big for 29 weeks :think:

plus.. feb my last period was feb 13 and i remember having sex a week after.. and he 'arrived' inside me... :lol:

now at that very moment.. i remembered thinking... 'i know im gona get preggy'

plus... my mom due date was nov 20th (with me) but i was 9 days late...

i dunno...

i might be chattin fart... :oops:

the 12 week scan is accurate ebony. Go with that.

My date was weeks out from the scan, but its by the scan dates you go by

My Midwife was adamant that i go by my LMP date..so have had to stick by what she says as i cant change her mind :x The Old Hag!!

wen is ur due date according to ur scan?

Jade89 said:
wen is ur due date according to ur scan?

Is that question for me? :think:

Well its only 2 Days out but still I would have been getting Induced earlier(even though i'd prefer not to be Induced at all)

Princess_Puddles said:
My Midwife was adamant that i go by my LMP date..so have had to stick by what she says as i cant change her mind :x The Old Hag!!

well it depends you see. the sonographer will only usually change a EDD if its more than a week. So your midwife may think that if its a week or less your LMP is more reliable. Particulalry if you're adamanet of the dates.

sod everyone who tells me im 'huge' or 'too big' ...

im measuring a perfect 30cms...

just got bk from midwife :dance:

i heard my baby's hiccups :cheer:

oh... and to tasha... u probably felt the head.. as the midwife felt my baby's head but it way down...

she said it felt lke a grapefruit... :lol:

i had 3 dates when i was expectin ewan.
august the 13, was the scan date
august the 10th was the internet dating due date
august the 21 was my midwives estimate - she said i would be late because i always have long cycles.

Ewan was born 22nd

i know when I ovulated so im going by LMP, which is 7th May. Scan has changed dates each time I've been in and they have now settled on 3rd May making baby 11+6, but I know they are wrong as 2 weeks ago baby was 8+6 :lol: it's a guesstimate when it's only a few days out, so I stick to my dates! :D

i was told to go by my scan date and that was august 17th but lil Jamie didnt come til 25th? :think:

im weird :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back