LMAO someone just stole from my letterbox!!!

beth3735

Reaction score
Earlier on today some voting party put through their poster to get us to elect them on voting day!! Well i knew what it was so just left it hanging from the letter box till i could be bothered to get it and throw it away!!!
Well the lib dems party has just posted their campaign leaflet but they stole the other party's leaflet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So now, If i vote for Lib Dems I know they are theives lol!! They are like kids in a playground arent they hehe :lol: :lol:

Hahaha thieving buggers! Bet you really wanted that other leaflet too!

:rotfl: :rotfl: I know!! was keeping it for my bedtime read :wink:

saves cluttering up my bins!

:rotfl: I read the title and thought someone had actually come around to your house, unscrewed the letterbox and took it away :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: that made me literally laugh out loud lol Imagine someone sat there unscrewing my letter box!! they more than welcome to it as long as they pay the bills that go through it :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:rotfl: I read the title and thought someone had actually come around to your house, unscrewed the letterbox and took it away :rotfl:

:oops: ,me 2 :rotfl:

:) I thought that at first too! Like one of them little box ones at the end of your drive or something!

beth3735 said:
Earlier on today some voting party put through their poster to get us to elect them on voting day!! Well i knew what it was so just left it hanging from the letter box till i could be bothered to get it and throw it away!!!
Well the lib dems party has just posted their campaign leaflet but they stole the other party's leaflet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So now, If i vote for Lib Dems I know they are theives lol!! They are like kids in a playground arent they hehe :lol: :lol:
}

LMAO!!!!

can i just say guilty as charged...

many moons ago when i used to deliver my dads crap, i mena leaflets... we'd pull out any leaflets form the opposition :rotfl: :rotfl:

I might have to invite them round my house, I've got loads of crap to get rid of! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back