Liver Tests, swelling, pelvis pressure

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi

I have had swelling feet since 20 weeks. I have also had very itchy skin - all over my body since week 20. I have had kidney and liver function tests twice and they both came back normal.

I also hav had a bad pain under my right breast for a while which I have mentioned to my midwife a number of times. My blood pressure is very low (which is normal for me) and very bad pelvis pressure. I honestly feel like I have been kicked in the groin a number of times as when I walk or move in bed I am in a lot of pain.

Yesterday, I went to the supermarket and could hardly walk because of the pressure and had also got some pains on my right side of my stomach - quite low down. I mentioned it to the midwife last night and she suggested I take some panadol and have a lie down. My pains in my stomach went away but I still have the one in my ribs. I also have had the runs yesterday and today.

I have just heard from my midwife and she suggested I go in and see her in the next half hour so she can give me a lab for bloods to get my liver tested again. I cant make it so I will be there tomorrow morning.

Has anyone else had anything of the same experience??[/img][/list]

Hiya,

I live in New Zealand so it isnt the middle of the night here, it is almost 8pm.

I dont think I have done what you have - sounds very very painful, poor you!

Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry Angela123 I don't have any advice but hope you feel better soon x x x

Not during pregnancy - but your symptoms sound similar to when I had gall stones. I don't know whether it is possible in pregnancy or not. I was itching everywhere ans had terrible pain in my upper right abdomen. It took the docs about 6 months to diagnose it (missed it in a ultra sound scan :roll: ) Finally a really young junior doc spotted it because he was the only one to ask about the colour of my poo :oops: (If it is gall bladder/bile problems - your poo is very light in colour)

I hope they get it sorted for you, whatever it is....keep hassling them and going back until you are feel happy. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back