Little worrying...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Bouy 2-3 times so far today my side have been hurting. It's almost like my side muscles are cramping and then aching for a good hour. I have had a few braxtons too, but the are to be expected. There are some types of pain where I have a high threshold, like this one, and I can say that it does hurt when it happens... Probaby hurts more than I let on, but like I said I can take this type of pain. Childbirth however... Well I think I'm gonna suffer! Lol

Anyone else experienced this feeling?

To add, my bump ha changes shape a bit do wondering if it's just growing pains?x

I've had the exact same thing recently, my bump seemed to grow sideways and it felt like I'd been doing those sideways sit-ups the day before, my oblique(I think they're the ones) muscles were really aching. Went away after a couple of days though :)

yeah it does sound like your obliques, not sure why they would be hurting though, is the baby moving a lot? keep an eye and check babys movements are normal for you and stuff, potentially is just growing and changing pains, not too comfy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back