• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little William's here! 1 week early!

Ali K

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just to let you all know that our son, William has arrived! He was one week early and we'd just finished our pre-natal classes that evening! My waters broke just before midnight on Tuesday and, contrary to what they usually tell you, labour started almost immediately! And painfully! I went into hospital around 4:30am on Wednesday morning and after a labour that didn't progress well, ended up having a C-Section. William emerged at 18:39 on 16th May! And he's gorgeous! He was a whopping 9lb 3oz and has a full head of dark brown hair!

I can't believe how in love with him I am and sit and stare at him for hours (although through tearful eyes when he's trying to breast feed, ouch that really hurts!)

Anyway, we came home from hospital this afternoon and am now trying to work out how life is going to be at home with him. You can see him here (quicktime movie and pictures) if you want!!!

http://web.mac.com/christiankitchener

Congrats hun. He is gorgeous but that is biiiiiiiiig :shock: :shock: :shock: No wonder you needed a C-section!
Lisa

Congratulations Ali! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying parenthood!!

LBxx

Oh wow Ali he looks absolutely gorgeous! I love his hair! :D

Congratulations - and well done!

:hug:

Congratulations :cheer:
Aaawwwwwww Ali K, William is just beautiful, so glad to hear you and LO, and family, are doing well, and I wish you lots of happy, comfortable and rested days to come :hug:

Woweee! Congratulations you lucky thing! :cheer:

Can't wait to see a pic! :D

Congratulations, he is absolutely gorgeous!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nikki x

Thanks everyone, I've just sat and cried whilst reading your lovely messages! I feel really emotional, I love the little fella soooooo much and to think, I was worried that I was not maternal!

My parents have flown over to be with me (luckily they arrived 2 weeks before the due date and they have been fab!).

He's in his Moses basket next to me now, hiccuping away! We managed a feed (what a struggle that is.....hoping to get better at that soon) and are hoping to get a better night's sleep, last night he was awake until around 4am....screaming......... and I love him more for it!

That's lovely Ali K, so happy for you, and great you have your family around you too to give you what you may need :hug:
So, so pleased for you, very best wishes with the feeding too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back