little miss lazy got caught out!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i KNEW she could stand up!! we were at a party yesterday and i was bouncing her on the bouncy castle, managed to get her so she was stood up on it and i was just like lifting her up and down! managed to take her mind off the fact she was using her legs and she eventually stood there, holding my hands! that alone is an acheivement for her! she was gripping my hands pretty tight, but i knew she didnt really need to! anyway, i decided to let go of her hands and lo and behold, she just stood there :yay: little bugger tho, if she can stand up on a bouncy castle her balance has to be pretty good!!! i'd honestly put money on it that she can actually walk!!!

just gota get her to do it again :lol: weve got physio in a few weeks so hopefully theyl be able to help! she stands up if she doesnt have it pointed out to her what shes doing, but as soon as you make it obvious what shes doing she sits down :dohh: seeing E doing it is making her want to a bit more i think tho!!

Great news that she can stand hon - she will build her confidence pretty quickly now hopefully!! Yay!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back