Little Lamb Nappies?

Foxini

Reaction score
Has anybody used these?

I am quite in love with them :)

Hi,
I used LL pocket nappies OSFM but didn’t get on well with them. Had also some fitted but both marked my boy tights very badly they are also not that slim fitting as different brands ( he is skinny and tall). Each baby is different so what fit one doesn’t necessary fit other.

We have some, both microfibre and bamboo. Our lo wets through both really quickly even with boosters. They're a lovely fit on her so we just use them when we're at home x

oh :( somebody on another forum messaged me about them saying they aren't that great.

There is so much choice out there I don't really know which are the best

Try maybe nappy library if you have any in your area they can make you a trial kit with lot of different brands so then you can decide and buy wathever suites you and baby.

Last edited:
We have them but can't use them yet as Hannah is too small! My sil swears by them for her little boy and he's a real pee pants. ;-)

I have used little lamb nappies from birth and they are brilliant. I use bamboo day and night, just stuff them twice at night. Never had a leak or any issues.

Cloth is like disposables, some brands/fits work better for some babies, just like Pampers don't suit all. I would definitely try one or two before buying a whole stash of just one type.

Little lamb do great sales through their facebook page if that is the brand you go for.

We have started using LL bamboo fitteds at night and get on great with them.

One did mark his thighs the other day but only cos hubby put it on too tight

We use them at night on my nearly 2 year old, they are great and last all night. Weenotions are also a good night nappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back