Little Confused.

golden_k

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me. Me and my fiance are trying for a baby and im having trouble calculating when i ovulate. I have been on a few websites and get lost quite easily by them. I came on on the 5th november and came off the 11th november and have a 28 day cycle. Could anyone help me on how i would calculate it

Thanks

xxx

If you're perfectly average it would've probably been around the 18th, that's 14 days before your period is due.

Most people vary a little bit. I average around 29 day cycles but one time didn't Ov until CD18. I've found it tends to happen most of the time around CD15/16.

You can track when you ovulate using OPKs which you can order from eBay but also by charting your temperature as well as checking your cervical position and mucus. I'm using a combination of all these methods this month & I've found it's helped to pinpoint exactly when it happened. :)

Hey
A new cycle begins on the day of your period & the average 28 day cycle, ovulation will normally 14 days later
This isn't always accurate though as you can ovukate early or late within your cycle but you can get some cheap ovulation prediction kits from amazon or eBay that will help
hope this us helpful
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back