Little confused by it all I think....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies.....a bit of advice here please.....

I was meant to test between 11th and 14th at some point....couldnt resist any longer so tested at lunch time today....got what I think is a BFN...but there was a very faint 'trickle line' going up from the horizontal line but only to the right, not like in a + shape....so I showed my friend whos all TCC and she said she would have said it was a faint positive....

However I then went to the loo couple of hours later and was bleeding...just upon wiping but enough to notice....had cramping the last couple of hours and although light compared to AF previous to having coil put in 10 yrs ago, it was still enough to noticably see upon wiping again....also I have no idea what implantation bleeding is like....how heavy etc etc......what do you guys reckon??

Im presuming its definately AF arriving as I was due around 11th but as this is my first month since having coil out AF could have arrived early I think.....anyone else had this happen and turned out to be a BFN upon next testing?

I dont know as Ive never used tests at home before so not sure what the crack is re fal negs and +'s.....

Hopefully if it is def AF then I now have a cycle to follow and ov pattern once I get the knack of how it all works....lol

Thanks in advance ladies xxx

Last edited:
hey again.
I would test again with a Clear blue digital, the bleeding if not heavy could be Implantation bleeding. Your symptoms of the cramping could be AF but could not be at the smae time, I do not know much about the coil so cant help you there.

*baby dust*

Thanks MrsMc..... I will wait and retest.... Still bleeding lightly but def enough to know its there although still not enough to have to use anything atmm (sorry tmi) and its a very light bright pink/red but also dont want to get to carried away as its only my first proper period since getting coil out last month so will def just go with the flo and retest in few days.... Have hopefully worked out my Ovs and LP correctly so will be 'following the instructions on the packet' to the letter lol ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back