LITTLE BRITAIN!!!

Kim

Reaction score
Last night I went to see Little Britain Live at Sheffield Arena, and all I can say is:

IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!

They were just as good live as on TV. All the scenes were new and when they did mess up and forget their lines (once or twice) it just made it funnier.

The best thing was we didn't have to endure any support acts like at a concert, it was just Little Britian from start to finish - bliss :D

YAY for little britain :dance: :dance: :dance:

Glad you had a good time hun. I have a bit of a thing for David Walliams much to the amusement of my friends :shock:

OMG beanie you would have loved it then!! At the end he stripped naked, tucked his 'thingy' between his legs and danced around on stage pretending to be a woman!! :shock: :lol:

Kim said:
OMG beanie you would have loved it then!! At the end he stripped naked, tucked his 'thingy' between his legs and danced around on stage pretending to be a woman!! :shock: :lol:

*phones round venues trying to get front row tickets so she can see Mr Walliams in the nude* :wink:

there in birmingham in december ild lurvvvve to go..

my fav is defo the wheel chair one PMSL

Yeh but no but yeh but no but...... :D :D
Love this show... wish I could go and see it too!!

Emilia xx
ps... I'm a lady don't you know. :wink:

i was going to get tickets but dont have the money atm :cry: might hint at my mom for a bday present next month.... :dance:

cas xx

I went to watch it in Plymouth when I was pg, it was sooooo good!

And when I was in labour I was watching the LB special night when they had all the episodes back to back, think I got through about 4 of them.

I thought Ella looked like Ting-Tong when she was born....guess it was all the LB I watched! :lol:

hahaha!!! ting tong pmsl you just made me laugh so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back