Little Bit TMI & Embrassasing

Ttc_angel

Reaction score
:oops: sorry about this

but before you got your BFP did anyone feel constantly wet down there, like af had arrived,

ive had it for 4 days now,
went to work, kept popping loo felt af had arrived
have friends round, keep feeling af has arrived

even though the night i feel af has arrived

Would really apprciate your input girls xxxx

Yep, tons and tons of CM were one of my first symptoms. Was very wet - still am :oops:

Yeah that's strange because I felt like that around 7 weeks! xx

yeh, its completly normal one of the joys of pregnancy :)

Yeah I heard it was because your insides are "cleaning you out" ready for pregnancy!! Bit TMI lol xx

Thanks for all the replys

AF was due yesterday, still no sign of the witch, got cramps and the "wetness" :oops: took a test today and yesterday, no use at all. Negative.

Is it possible to get a negative after af due and still be pregnant

Ttc_angel said:
Thanks for all the replys

AF was due yesterday, still no sign of the witch, got cramps and the "wetness" :oops: took a test today and yesterday, no use at all. Negative.

Is it possible to get a negative after af due and still be pregnant

It was in my case. AF was due on 8th Dec (I THINK, can't actually remember the exact date) I conceived on 16th November... I went to the docs as I thought it was my pill making me feel so moody and irritable but she said I was pregnant. Not believing her, the pregnancy was unplanned and feeling like I'd fought the odds as I was on the pill (religiously!) I went to the chemist where I bought 4 home tests and did another there and then, the pharmicist came to me with a little note with "NOT PREGNANT" circled and she said "you can stop worrying now!"

Well, I'm most certainly pregnant lol xx

Danni

so you got a BFN on a pregnancy test even though you were?

Yep, at the Chemist they do the same tests as doctors do and she said it was a BFN! xx

ooo thats interesting to know, well i used clear blue tests and both can back negative, maybe its just wishful thinking for me, i dont know, i hope BFP is days away for me

hiya when i had my daughter i knew i was pregnant however i had 3 negative tests untill i was 2 months gone, one of the tests was at the doctors and it came back negative so mabe it's too early to tell? or the baby isn't giving off enough hormones? why not wait a few days and take anotehr test? aparently your hormones get more every 2 days so it might be worth waiting for like a week tops and taking a test?

Mine was negative until about a week after AF was due. :hug:

im not sure if it could be implantation bleeding or af, its red though

I'm praying it's just implantation bleeding for you hun :pray: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back