Lists of jobs to do before baby arrives

beckyboo1

Reaction score
I know a few weeks ago we have a bit of athread going with lists of stuff we needed to do before our LO's arrive...just wondered how we were all getting on (or not getting on) with them.

Now I'm free of dog sitting (Mum and Dad are back off holidays) I'm hoping i can get some more housey type jobs done this week.

So plan of action for me this week.

1) Clean upstairs today, followed by midwife appointment this afternoon
2) Meeting friend tomorrow morning to pick her brains (she had her baby last year in same hopsital as me)
3) Get haircut and coloured tomorrow aft - can't wait - not had it done since before xmas!!
4) Wednesday - wait in for delivery of new dining table and chairs..so whillst waiting going to do some more jobs around the house....

still need to clean oven, clean downstairs windows, clean washing machine drawer (full of gunk) and prob lots more.

Right whats everyone else got left to do?

Make sure you wear decent rubber gloves using oven cleaner hunny and make sure you have plenty of fresh air, it's strong stuff

Lol. Your list is the same as mine was. Exactly pretty much hahaha.

I added to that, clean kitchen cupboards out including under the sink and clean the study. I also did the bedroom and moved the bed and dusted on top of the wardrobes. These things never get done in my house, yes I'm a skank lol.

I cleaned all the windows a while back and birds bloody shat on them!! Lol.

I have mw this afternoon too. :) I'm not cleaning though today, I am making flapjacks and sitting in the garden reading my book

Oh yeah, ^^wss about the oven. I got felipe to clean it yesterday. That stuff is TOXIC lol

may wait til simon is off on thurs and get him to do the oven - i can assist by cleaning the shelves etc from the oven and he can do the nasty stuff on the inside!!

TORino you've reminded me i need to clean the kitchen cupboards - outside only though as we had a new kitchen in november, but the units have a gloss finish so i need to clean the front of them..sticky fingerprints everywhere!!

Good idea hun, you don't want to make yourself feel rough

you're right BB - and also might as well make the most of this being pregnant malarky so i can use the pregnancy to avoid the rubbish jobs at home!!

Oh God, I'm going to be the sluttiest mummy alive!!! I hate cleaning with such a passion!! I appear to have found my nesting instinct in the garden - over the weekend mowed the front and back lawns, raked and edged them, replanted all my herb pots and planted about 50 bedding plants!!! The house however remains dusty, apart from the kitchen that my hubby cleaned from top to bottom on Friday, and I reorganised the cake baking cupboard yesterday!!! lol

ha - love it helen!!

ok so i got my jobs done on monday, haircut is this afternoon so thats another one done. Dining table delivery now put ff til next week as i'm off to stay at mums tonight as OH is away so off out for lunch with mum and auntie tomorrow..aah theres always another day for housework!!

Isn't it lovely having your mum back??!! I've seen loads of mine now she's home!! Have a fab day tomorrow. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back