Linea Negra

I had a really dark one with isla and it stayed until she was a year old, i hated it as it wasnt even straight (i'm a bit of a perfectionist) i got it at about 20 weeks, this time i havent got one and i'm so glad, i hated it after Isla was born and hated the sight of it. I am quite pale skinned tho so think it must just be luck. I find it weird, my mum always said its a guide for where to put the zip incase you decide to have a 2nd, i wish!!!! :roll:

I'm not just pale, I'm on the blue side of white, so I knew when I read the books I wouldn't get one at all.

When I had my breast reduction they warned me about the scars and you can't even see themn now because they're white - just like my skin.

In fact, I've never met anyone paler than me. Raa :evil:

i havent got one yet, but i didnt get one at all with my daughter. I was a bit dissapointed toi be honest, lol. :think:

poppy160 said:
I haven't, but I have a line of hair under my belly button which I sometimes get confused with :lol:

LOL I thought thats what mine was, so I shaved off the little fluffy hair and its still very much there :rotfl:

I have dark brown hair and eyes and olive skin and I never got one with either of my previous pregnancies

I don't have one although i am a few weeks behind you - don't really want one either as i am finding it hard enough to get near my DH - don't want to give him any more excuses! :rotfl:

I dont have one and dont really want one although i do have a hairy belly.

My tummys got really hairy too, OH is always making comments about it, then wonders why I have no sex drive! I feel like a gorilla :lol:

I am as pale as a sheep yet I do notice a line starting to appear :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back