• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lil miss has been "weaned"!

Squiglet

Reaction score
well not really.... mum's been taking her while I've been at work... Like most boobie babies she refuses to take a bottle of boobie milk unless I give it to her... so in desperation.... my mum had to start "weaning" her.... aka feeding boob milk with a spoon... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Apparently she sucked it straight off the spoon and guzzled the whole 4oz using a spoon, barely spilt a drop.

I have brought some Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles to see how they go but tbh I don't think she will take to them, and we will end up using a cup.

On a good note, I know she will take to weaning well... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats excellent squig - and I see you got your own way to childcare then!

that's cool she'll take it from a spoon.

Just wanted to add my twopence worth. I found TT CTN bottles really crap. Ash hated them. We now use the bog standard Avent ones and he's fine with them.

K.xx

Aww,
She is so cute that one! Squig, you are going to have ANOTHER huge character to deal with there. She certainly has a mind of her own he he, :lol: .

Glad to hear your Mum was inventive about it and sorted it! Good for Mum! :cheer:

Lisa

KJ said:
that's cool she'll take it from a spoon.

Just wanted to add my twopence worth. I found TT CTN bottles really crap. Ash hated them. We now use the bog standard Avent ones and he's fine with them.

K.xx

we've got avent boob milk system and storage, so its those she doesn't like...got a cheap one from the supermarket she used to have tea in... shes gone off that, and well the dr brown bottles died a death too... :rotfl: She took tea out of the TT CTN one today... so thats an improvement... :D

I switched between Avent and TT bottles. She started on Avent and then didn't seem to get on with them for a while. Changed to TT and she was happy with that and then at about 4 months she changed back to Avent.

So small yet so many preferences :)

Like your new pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back