Light Shows

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Has anyone brought their baby a light show? Are they worth getting or another gimmik?
Any recomendations?

I haven't even heard of it!!
Is it attached to the crib, and put's lights against a wall??

My friend has one, she says they are brilliant because baby is concentrating on it so much that he won't realise he's falling to sleep ;) she says it's the best thing anyone got for her x

The mobile we've got has a light show that projects onto the mobile canopy-thingy, and as baby grows you can take that bit off and it projects onto the ceiling. It's great, Poppy loves it.

The mobile we've got has a light show that projects onto the mobile canopy-thingy, and as baby grows you can take that bit off and it projects onto the ceiling. It's great, Poppy loves it.

Sounds like the same one as Jack's! Fisherprice I think. Jack doesn't take any notice of his but falls asleep to the music everynight so we've taken the mobile bit off and just play the music. At the moment he doesn't take any notice of the lightshow thats projects onto the ceiling (he's too nosey and prefers looking around the room!) but hopefully he will when he's a little older x

So its worth getting one with a removal mobile attached so he has best of both worlds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back