Light projector/Lightshow

Kandle

Reaction score
Has anyone got a recommendation for a good light show? I'm not a big fan of disney or light shows with bears etc, but wanted just a soothing and calming colour changing one. Any ideas?

Thanks ladies.

I've got a fisher price seaside one and it's rubbish, it just projects a picture with music/sea noises but the picture doesn't change, don't get that one. X

The winnie the pooh one is good but not a mobile one just like a side of the cot one. Ezzie loves it x

We've got the whinnie the pooh one and charley loves it too x.

I've got the symphony in motion mobile by tiny love, it doesn't glow on the ceiling but the music is nice and Isla falls asleep to it everytine

I've got the symphony in motion mobile by tiny love, it doesn't glow on the ceiling but the music is nice and Isla falls asleep to it everytine

I've got the same one. We call it Isla's TV! She falls asleep with it on every night.

I've got the same one. We call it Isla's TV! She falls asleep with it on every night.

Lol! I was wishing I'd got the remote control version but thankfully 15 mins seems to be enough. It's only the bottom music she likes the rest are too upbeat and keep her awake! Hehe x

Mines not a proper light show but I just got a globe from argos that has swirly lights that project on the ceiling and walls. Paiges loves it but as its summer she cant really see it as I dont have blackout blinds. When its dark though it looks ace. I kind of want it.

I picked on up from a car boot sale, I'm glad I didn't pay for it, it's so noisy it keeps LO awake! I can't remember the made off the top of my head but it's an underwater cartoon type thingy

Thanks, Ladies. The argos one sounds good. I think I'll nip into town this week and have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back